The Center for Student Success and First-Year Experience promotes student success through comprehensive, multifaceted, and dynamic initiatives to ensure a quality collegiate experience for our diverse student population.
CSSFYE Strategic Goals
- Ensure support for students through quality academic advising.
- Engage and support first-year students through quality programs and initiatives.
- Support veteran, military, and military dependent students through comprehensive programs and initiatives.
- Offer effective academic support programs to ensure student success opportunities.
- Utilize data to support undergraduate academic performance and retention.
Is your academic advisor doing a great job?
Submit a nomination for the 2016 Excellence in Advising Award by filling out the application below and including a nomination letter in support of your nominee. Nomination packages should be emailed to Rachel Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org. The nomination deadline is Wednesday, April 20th at 5 pm.