FOR INFORMATION ABOUT CONTRACTUAL READMISSION (CRP) AND EDHE 101/303, PLEASE CALL 662-915-1391.
FOR CRP APPLICATION, CLICK HERE.
The Center for Student Success and First-Year Experience promotes student success through comprehensive, multifaceted, and dynamic initiatives to ensure a quality collegiate experience for our diverse student population.
CSSFYE Strategic Goals
- Ensure support for students through quality academic advising.
- Engage and support first-year students through quality programs and initiatives.
- Support veteran, military, and military dependent students through comprehensive programs and initiatives.
- Offer effective academic support programs to ensure student success opportunities.
- Utilize data to support undergraduate academic performance and retention.