skip to main content

Colleges and Schools Common Forms

Note – Many of these forms are only accessible through your account (google forms). All of these are managed by the College or Schools, any questions or issues should be addressed to the appropriate Dean’s office.

Late Add Requests 

When seeking instructor permission to be added to a course after the registration period ends on myOleMiss you can find all request form on the Registrar website.

Permission To Transfer Credit

Change of Major

If you are a FRESHMAN, and your major falls into one of our partnering departments, you can declare and change your major by contacting your advisor directly. You can find your advisor info here:

If you are a SOPHOMORE, JUNIOR or SENIOR, or your major is not advised by CSSFYE, here is some information on where to declare your major (must have a 2.0 to declare):