Who We Advise
The professional advisors at the Center for Student Success and First-Year Experience serve the following students:
All FRESHMAN STUDIES (undeclared) students (up to 45 hours) and all first-year FRESHMEN within the following departments:
- Majors in the School of Business Administration
- Majors in the School of Applied Sciences
- Majors in the School of Engineering
- Majors in the School of Journalism
- The following majors within the College of Liberal Arts: Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Forensic Chemistry, Economics, English, History, Math, Modern Languages, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, and Southern Studies.
* If your major is not listed above, you will be advised by your major’s department.
* Incoming students must wait until orientation to be advised.
Making an appointment:
To make an appointment with your advisor, please access their calendar links. You will receive an email confirming it, and a reminder two hours before your appointment via email or/and text.